Thank you for choosing the U.S. Hotel to cater your event. We will strive to
provide you unparalleled service and menu selection in a unique historic setting.
Below are guidelines that will ensure your event is enjoyable.
In the unlikely circumstance that unforeseen, natural, or man-made events occur, the U.S.
Hotel are released of any and all liability. This includes, but is not limited to:
power outages, wind storms, rain and snow.
Damaged, Lost and Misplaced Items
The U.S. Hotel and Liberty Hall are not responsible for any damaged, lost or misplaced
items during your event. This includes, but is not limited to: coats, purses, cameras,
Rules and Regulations
All evening events are expected to last no longer than 5 hours and must conclude by
11:30 p.m. If you think you will need longer than 5 hours, there is an additional
$200.00 per hour fee if arranged in advance and a $250.00 an hour fee if added the night of
We will be more than happy to assist you in the planning of your event and can accommodate
many of your reception needs.
Event Planning Services
Event Planning Service Costs are estimated upon consultation.
The U.S. Hotel catering planners can handle everything from invitations, to florists, to thank
you cards. We have lists of services that we can provide or that we can subcontract for you.
Please feel free to ask anyone of our Event Coordinators any questions you may have. We are
here for you and to make your planning as care free as possible.
* We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. Pennsylvania carries a 6 % sales tax.
* Full payment of your estimated bill is due 7 working days prior to your event.
* Your Security Deposit, less incidentals, will be refunded to you 30 days following your event.
egarding dessert, you may select one dessert from the Complimentary Dessert column to
accompany your dinner entrée. Upscale desserts and wedding cakes are available at an
RESERVING THE DATE: Security Deposit Due
2 Months Prior: Final Menu Selections, All Prices Secured, Decorations Discussed
30 Days Prior: Maximum Estimated Guest Count, Contact List of Outside, Contractors Due
1 Week Prior: Final Payment In Full Due, Final Guest Count, Entertainment/Vendors Must Contact Us
Event Date: Nothing Due – Enjoy!
30 Days After: Security Deposit Returned Less Any Incidentals
* An 18% service charge will be applied to all buffets.
* A 20% service charge will be applied to all sit-downs.
* We ask that you estimate your maximum guest count 30 days prior to your event. We must have a final guest count 1 week before your event.
* This count will be billed to you. If the count falls below this amount you will be billed for the original count.
* Additional guests will be deducted from your security deposit.
* Because prices are based on current market values and are subject to change without notice, prices will be secured 60 days prior to your event.
* The U.S. Hotel and Liberty Hall requires an $800 Security Deposit to secure the date of your event during peak season and weekends. Any other deposits will be determined by the date of the event. This amount secures the date of your event and may be used to cover any incidentals.
* The Security Deposit is fully refundable up to twelve months prior to your event date. After twelve months ½ the deposit is refundable and after six months no refund will be given.
* You may choose outside contractors for your event (promotions companies, DJ’s, decorators, etc). Please consult your Event Coordinator when considering outside contractors as all are not permitted to be affiliated with Liberty Hall or The U.S. Hotel.
* Outside contractor contact information must be provided to the U.S. Hotel 30 days prior to event.
* All contractors are required to contact the U.S. Hotel at least 1 week prior to your event to discuss event details.
* Event start and end times will be set when your date is reserved. Generally, events are expected to last no longer than five hours.