Thank you for choosing the U.S. Hotel & Liberty Hall to host your event. We will strive
to provide you unparalleled service and menu selection in a unique historic setting. Below are guidelines that will ensure your event is enjoyable.
In the unlikely circumstance that unforeseen, natural, or man-made events occur, the U.S. Hotel
and Liberty Hall are released of any and all liability. This includes, but is not limited to:
power outages, wind storms, rain and snow.
Damaged, Lost and Misplaced Items
The U.S. Hotel and Liberty Hall are not responsible for any damaged, lost or misplaced items during your event. This includes, but is not limited to: coats, purses, cameras, centerpieces, etc.
Rules and Regulations
* Due to insurance restrictions guest may not bring food onto the premises without prior approval.
* Pennsylvania state law prohibits the removal of remaining food from the premises of Liberty Hall at the U.S. Hotel.
All evening events are expected to last no longer than 5 hours and must conclude by 11:30 p.m. If
you think you will need longer than 5 hours, there is an additional $300.00 per hour fee if
arranged in advance and a $350.00 an hour fee if added the night of your event.
If you would like to hold your wedding ceremony in the Liberty Hall at The U. S. Hotel
there is an additional $500.00 fee.
Doors are unlocked ½ hour prior to the start of your event.
No clanging on glasses or china; we have available for purchase wedding clappers.
* The U.S. Hotel & Liberty Hall is a licensed alcoholic beverage server. According to state law, under no circumstances may liquor, wine or beer be brought on the premises. Also, no open containers of liquor, wine or beer may be taken off the premises.
* No one under the age of 21 will be served.
* If a guest is drinking alcoholic beverages without proper identification, he or she will be asked to leave the premises.
* No alcohol purchased outside The U.S. Hotel is permitted to be brought onto the premise.
* White table linen with an ivory topper, flatware, china and water glasses will be supplied by the U.S. Hotel & Liberty Hall.
* Any function requiring white table linen only will acquire a $5.00 per table linen charge.
* You may choose alternate china patterns or linen colors at an additional charge. We must rent and ship these items.
* An 18% service charge will be applied to all buffets.
* A 20% service charge will be applied to all sit-downs.
* A 15% service charge will be applied to all bar bills.
* We ask that you estimate your maximum guest count 30 days prior to your event. We must have a final guest count 1 week before your event.
* This count will be billed to you. If the count falls below this amount you will be billed for the original count.
* If you guest count falls below 40 guests The U.S. Hotel reserves the right to move your function to an alternate room with in the Hotel.
* Because prices are based on current market values and are subject to change without notice, prices will be secured 60 days prior to your event.
* The U.S. Hotel and Liberty Hall requires a $500 Non-refundable fee to secure your date and reserve the room for wedding receptions.
* For other parties under 50 people there is a $100 Non-refundable fee to secure your date and reserve the room.
* A valid credit card must be give at the time we receive your deposit as security to cover for any incidentals
* Decorations must be discussed with Liberty Hall management before they are applied.
* It is your responsibility to remove all of your decorations & personal belongings by the end of your event or a $200 cleaning fee will be charged
* Decorations not allowed:
* No Sparkles, Glitter, or confetti on the tables
* No Real Rose Petals
* No Foil cut outs, such as 40th, 50th, Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, Over the Hill
* No Tinsel
* No Candles that do not have a wax collection plate underneath. All Candles must be approved by the U.S. Hotel Management
(Florists, Photographers, Event Coordinators, etc)
* Any and all outside vendors must be approved by The U.S. Hotel management prior to finalizing your event.
* All contractors are required to contact the U.S. Hotel at least 1 week prior to your event to discuss event details.
DJ Service for wedding receptions
* Liberty Hall has an in-house DJ for a fee of $675 for 4 ½ hours.
* If you choose to use an outside DJ service they must be approved by management
* Liberty Hall is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is permitted only on the deck.
* Event start and end times will be set when your date is reserved. Generally, events are expected to last no longer than five hours.
Return To The Liberty Hall Main Page